Shutter
片野晃司

In short I might leave that that be that or not be that) I might try to gather forgotten parts of brackets left here and there and to put ones match) You have a nice camera and do nothing using it) So I have to dive into the range for myself in good timing) The background hydrangea also has to dive with vivid color splashing mud) through the lens, through the shutter) I have to be bundled freshly fleshly with hydrangea) The time would be just one thousandths second) Like that, the me-world as an object rushes on the subject) In short I might leave that that be that or not be that and) I am OK but you're still be there and) A love letter written on a piece of a cut-and-folded notebook, nowadays no one makes such a thing in a classroom) So letters have to gather themselves meaningfully and have to peel one by one by oneself and then have to dive into the slit of your eyelid) Do you want to be said that you don't have to say you're sorry?) Do you want to be said that I don't care?) Or how about a revenge note excavated from a corner of schoolyard) Die! die! or other) Something lost warmth and you rub it or blow breath on it trying to rewarm it or) A dish become naked with its will and rush into the slit of your lips, or something) Or I as a dish of a meal) Salad is dressed with slugs and rim of a dish is garnished with snails) Appreciate the vegetable cut by naked me in the rainy morning) Come on, stand up. Then mumble. Let it show clearly) Rain began to fall on the school-commuting road but no way for running) What happens if belated? Let's see if I've been late for twenty years) The wet road is full of tree frogs overflown from rice field and I must run closing eyes) Frogs jump in between my shoe sole and asphalt. Range halved and frog in the half) Again halved, and frog) halve) hal) ha) h) h)))) While frogs are restraining her one thousandths second, the school building must transform from an architecture to a student) Or, a building must be sacrificed as a student) In short I might leave that that be that or not be that) A school building, with muddy socks) A school building, with soaked uniform) Five seconds, four -- a school building, pretending to be hidden in an umbrella) Three, two -- a school building, running in full speed trying to slip through the closing gate) What happens if I stamp on it, how about stamping) One, zero -- A school building, with a crumpled sound) Stand up. Mumble. Mumble properly. Let it show clearly more) Those are the reason why nothing but the empty school yard is taken when you take a photo around there) In the last something like a bone of a sardine must pop out from the deep throat) In the last something like a string of asparagus must crawl out from the slit of teeth) everything, like that) I might try to gather forgotten parts of brackets left here and there and to put ones matches) In the end I might leave that that be that or not be that.

「シャッター」訳:沼谷香澄+片野晃司

自由詩 Shutter Copyright 片野晃司 2015-01-04 12:38:46
notebook Home 戻る  過去 未来